Whoever you choose to use, make sure they are a qualified and registered electrician. Ask for copies of their part P scheme membership (NICEIC, Napit or Stroma) and public liability insurance if you have any concerns. Tyne Electrical Services Ltd are NICEIC approved contractors and domestic installers which means we can carryout the work required and issue the paperwork without the need of a third party.